Nationwide Express Courier Services Berhad was incorporated in 1985 and is listed on the Main Board of the Bursa Malaysia. Since its incorporation, Nationwide Express has grown both its network and revenue year on year to become one of the leading providers of courier, freight forwarding and customised logistics services in Malaysia. By harnessing our strategic network of 180 branches, agents and drop-off centres in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam coupled with alliances with reputable international courier companies, Nationwide Express provides fast, reliable and efficient courier, mailroom outsourcing, pick, pack and ship, freight forwarding, supply chain management, e-commerce fulfilment, warehousing and distribution and related logistics services. Nationwide Express delivers over 50,000 packages daily for both multinationals and local corporate companies.
We owe our success to the dedication, commitment and spirit of cooperation of our human capital. In striving towards our articulated vision and business objectives, Nationwide Express will continue to invest in human capital to improve our operational visibility as well as service and operational integrations. In our quest to increase and strengthen our market share and meet the expansion needs of our Company, we seek to strengthen our team with dynamic and exceptional individuals to join us as:
– Administer all secretarial practices and provide corporate secretarial advisory and support to Senior Management and Board of Directors (including various committees)
– Manage Board and Shareholders matters, such as organizing various types of meetings, preparing board papers, reports, minutes, resolutions and etc
– Compliances with the requirement of the Companies Act and its Memorandum and Articles of Association and the requirements of other regulatory and/or supervisory bodies
– Reviewing the Company’s corporate governance guidelines, policies and procedures; assessing and keeping updated the extent of compliance with relevant legislation and regulations
– Provide advice to directors on good practice in corporate governance and on standards of ethical and corporate conduct, the Companies Act, constitution (M&A) and other legal and regulatory requirements with respect to their duties and responsibilities. Detail Job