Matco Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., was set up to be a mirror company of Matco Asia Pte Ltd to service the Malaysian Petrochemical, Oil and Gas Industry. Essem Corporation Sdn. Bhd., undertook the responsibility of technology transfer in setting up Matco Malaysia Sdn, Bhd. Matco Malaysia deals with pneumatic, hydraulic , gas hydraulic or electric valve actuators & control systems, level controls with magnetic level gauges & various level transmitters, fluid power components, sand pig and corrosion monitoring systems and a variety of quality instrumentation.
Matco (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Product Manager – Oil & Gas Industry
Summary of Job Description
The product manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirement. It also includes working with sales, business development and support group to ensure revenue and client satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Monitor and manage the overall operation of Sales Department
- Responsible for activities of company’s products
- Identify market opportunity, analyze strategy and sales performance
- Develop Strategic Sales Plan to retain existing and deal with potential customers
- Lead, monitor and motivate product/sales team to achieve sales target
- Plan, develop and implement Sales & Marketing strategies and activities to grow the company’s business.
- Strong product knowledge
- Perform any other tasks that maybe assigned by higher management
- At least Diploma/Degree or above in any field, preferably Business Studies
- Min 5 years of experience in sales/marketing/Business Development, preferably in Instrumentation/ Mechanical/Electrical
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork spirit
- Good problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Self-driven, Result Oriented and willing to travel
- Have experience in Oil and Gas industry would be advantage
- Required languages: Malay and English Detail Job