A global chemical company and France’s leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day. Deploying a responsible, innovation-based approach, we produce state-of-the-art specialty chemicals that provide customers with practical solutions to such challenges as climate change, access to drinking water, the future of energy, fossil fuel preservation and the need for lighter materials. With operations in more than 40 countries, 14,000 employees and 8 research centers, Arkema generated annual revenue of approximately 6 billion Euros in 2011, and holds leadership positions in all its market with a portfolio of internationally recognized brands.
Come and join us in this Great Industrial and Human Challenge in Kertih, Terengganu. We are the worldwide leader in Thiochemicals and with this new project we can offer many different jobs at all levels of responsibility. So if you are looking for an exciting life, and if you are full of enthusiasm and energy, do apply!
HSE & QUALITY DEPARTMENT Emergency Response Manager
– Focus on process safety field and improve process safety performance of the plant
– Be the response for company emergency intervention
– Lead to do accident/incident analysis with related departments
– Degree in HSE or a related field
– 10 years’ work experience in the chemical industry
Loss Control Manager
– Implement, maintain and ensure continual improvement of Quality Management System
– Degree in Chemical or Quality Control
– 7 years’ work experience as a Document Controller in a chemical plant
– Fully conversant in HSE policies and management system