Jawatan Kosong WCT Land Sdn Bhd 2013
We take pride in having successfully completed and delivered over 300 construction projects worth RM20 billion and in excess of 14,000 units of residential and commercial properties over 32 years.
We are seeking individuals who share our core values of Winning, Commitment, Teamwork, Humility and Respect.
– Conduct project feasibility studies and make presentations and recommendations on development concepts, preliminary programmes and budgets
– Prepare development project briefs, which include setting time, cost and quality objectives for the project
– Select and appoint project consultants and contractors, coordinate with all consultants involved in the planning, implementation and completion of projects
– Review and revise the existing master plan in accordance with prevailing market demands, inclusive of land use planning and zoning, products development planning, feasibility studies and implementation phases
– Contribute to the formulation of the company’s business strategies
– Focus on development opportunities in the organization’s core business
– Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning or a related discipline
– Minimum 10 years relevant experience in property development with at least 5 years with consultants
– Strong leadership qualities with good interpersonal and communication skills
– Experience in coordinating and liaising with consultants and relevant authorities from inception to completion
– Well-versed with land development/approval procedures and current authorities’ guidelines and policies
– An eye for details and in tune with latest development trends
– Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
SENIOR DEVELOPMENT/ DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES
– Coordinate and liaise with consultants and authorities to obtain necessary development and pre-construction approvals
– Coordinate with consultants to ensure that there are no discrepancies in building plans, S&P drawings and construction drawings
– Oversee product development and review plans/construction details
– Degree in Architecture, LAM Part 2 minimum
– Minimum 8 years relevant experience with at least 4 years with consultant architects
– Experienced with submission/approval processes including planning requirements, building by-laws, OSC procedures, CCC and others
– Good analytical and communication skills and must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and AutoCAD.
– Provide legal services on conveyancing and commercial agreements/contracts and administer post-contract implementation as well as other legal matters
– Advise and interpret laws, rulings and regulations for the company
– Degree in Law (LLB) from a reputable university
– 2-4 years professional experience with at least 2 years practice in a law firm
– Well-versed in drafting commercial agreements/corporate documents and familiar with corporate and conveyancing rules, regulations and practices
– A team player, able to work with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates are invited to write-in /fax/e-mail their resumes together with a recent passport-sized photograph before 30 April 2013 to:-
WCT Land Sdn Bhd (324888-H)
No. 63, Lorong Baru Nilam 1A
Bandar Bukit Tinggi, 41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +(603) 3324 7670
Email: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.