Sersol Technologies Bhd. and its subsidiaries are currently on an aggressive expansion on our range of business offerings and venturing into decorative paint and wall coating materials. In line with our business expansion, we invite qualified, self-motivated and dynamic individuals to join our team and grow with us.
SALES MANAGER – DECORATIVE (KL Vacancy)
- Job required meeting and perform on product presentation to person in charge from developers, architects, interior designers, contractors ,quantity surveyors and etc
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- Strong presentation skills with a good command of written and spoken English, Malay, and added advantage on Chinese.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
SALES EXECUTIVE (Johor Bahru / KL)
- To promote and market company’s products
- Able to achieve sales and profit targets
- Identify business opportunities within the market
- Liaise with Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Interior designers on up-coming and on-going projects
- Prepare quotation for clients
- Ensure collection of payment of accounts under you are on time
- Able to deal with all levels of staffs in customers’ factories and understand production process environment
- Pro-active in market feedback and able to react speedily to competitors activities
- Provide excellent customer service while attending to sales enquiries and follow up on sales enquiries and sales prospects
- Any other such duties assigned by Management as and when required Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese preferably
- Preferably with a minimum 1 or 2 years of working experience in sales
- Must possess own transport with a valid driving license & willing to travel
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant experience in paint products would be an added advantage
- Self motivated, result-oriented and a fast learner
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive work attitude.
TECHNICAL COORDINATOR (KL)
- To advise applicators on proper application of paints to ensure painting work is carried out according to specification and procedures
- To provide on-site testing according to specifications to ensure the finished quality achieved the standard requirements
- To understand Sersol’s decorative products and advise proper painting system to sales personnel as well as external customers
- To liaise with the local laboratory on troubleshooting products to ensure right recommendation is provided to customer
- To assist clients and contractors with technical service Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Technical or relevant field
- Preferably with a minimum 1 or 2 years of working experience in the building material and construction industry
- Good communication skill and highly motivated
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to carry out assignments with minimum supervision
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
GROUP ACCOUNTANT (Johor Bahru / KL)
- Ensure compliance of Corporate Reporting with Malaysia Accounting Standard and Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Professional Qualification (ACCA / CIMA / MICPA) or equivalent
- Must be a member of Malaysian Institute of Accountant (MIA)
- At least 3 year(s) of post-qualification experience. Detail Job