Jawatan Kosong Terkini Malakoff Corporation Berhad
At MALAKOFF, we have a vision to become a key player in the power industry locally and globally. Today, we command a significant niche in the power generation sector and with new projects at hand. Through our diversified range of activities, we continue to play a pivotal role in supporting the nation’s drive towards industrialization and to uphold our responsibilities to the public by developing the local skills and expertise.
We are surging ahead to strengthen our presence and to realize our vision, with courage and determination. We seek those potential and capable individuals who have what it takes to grow with us and be part of a company culture that’s powered by people, driven by performance and committed to excellence. Come explore the possibilities and energize your future with us.
MANAGER, THERMAL, COAL & ASH HANDLING
(to be based in Johor)
Responsibilities (among others):
- Successful candidate is expected to plan, direct and manage maintenance and repair task for thermal power plants and any other industry of similar plant configuration. The tasks are to be executed at the most optimum cost within the plan schedule to achieve the targeted plant’s availability, reliability and efficiency
- Fulfilling contractual obligation for all assigned tasks
- Meeting company’s sales target by jointly develop marketing strategies with Commercial and Marketing
- Review Services and Parts supply contracts
- Manage and direct maintenance activities to be executed in accordance to all QHSE and legislative Health & Safety and Environmental requirements
- Maximizing returns by optimizing resources and consumables
- Planning and continually reviewing to ensure maintenance activities are supported with the optimum tools, equipment, resources and procedures
- Approve Work Instructions and Review Work Procedures
- Review adequacy and competency of personnel
- Propose annual budget. Detail Job