Pearson is the world’s leading learning comapny. Our education business combines 150 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology and online support. We work in more than 65 countries. Courses are available as books, online and through multilingual packages, helping people learn whatever, wherever and however they choose.
FINANCE MANAGER (Kuala Lumpur Vacancy)
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the appointed candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide advice on financial and business matters in relation to performance, corporate governance and commercial issues.
- Ensure corporate performance targets are proactively managed, tracked and analyzed
- Maintain and improve the adequacy of internal control systems and procedures
- Lead the accounting team in operational and accounting matters to ensure service level is mainatined
- Drive continuous improvements and support corporate/business initiatives
- Manage and work with external consultants and auditors regarding statutory and tax matters
- Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting and budgeting.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional qualifications like CPA, ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a financial management role, with at least 3 years’ experience in an MNC
- Analytical and a pro-active team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated with positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
We will offer attractive salary and staff benefits including a 5-day work week, medical benefits, subsidized dental/optical expenses and Save-for-Shares Paln to the successful candidate.
Please send in your detailed resume, including current and expected salaries to: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Closing date: 17th February 2013