Arunamari Specialist Medical Centre Klang Jobs Vacancies
Arunamari Specialist Medical Centre (Now a part of ManipalHospitals Group) is a 72 bedded medical centre strategically located in Bayu Perdana in Kiang. We are expanding and growing to 200 bedded hospital in Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang.
Our Vision is based on the pillars of patient centricity, clinical excellence and ethical standards.
In line with our expansion program, we would like to invite suitable and
experienced professionals for the following positions :
1. STAFF NURSES
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Preferably Post Basic in Intensive Care (ICU/CCU), Perioperative Care & Midwifery.
2. PHARMACY ASSISTANTS
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution by the MOH.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. On the job training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates diploma holder are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work shifts and independently.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging from a recognized institution by the MOH.
- At least 3 years experience. ï Experience in CT Scan and MRI.
4. IT EXECUTIVE
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Windows Server Administration 2003 / 2008 with Active Directory / Exchange Server administration 2007 / 2010, SQL Server 2003 / 2008 Management.
- Experience with Enterprise Backup and Enterprise Anti-Virus,
Accomplishes tasks with minimal supervision.
- Hospital applications experience.
5. BUSINESS ANALYST
- Knowledge and understanding of business research principles, processes, and techniques.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans.
- Knowledge and appreciation of marketing, sales & competitor analysis.
6. SENIOR RECEPTIONISTS / BILLING CLERKS / CASHIERS
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in medical
filed will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field / hospital
- Good interpersonal / communications skills and hardworking.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work on day and night shifts.
7. PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Director.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is
required for this position.
- Knowledge of Ms office tools such as Word, Excel & Power Point.
8. PERSONAL DRIVER
Interested candidates are invited to forward their application together with complete resume, current and expected salary and a recent passport-sized photograph to the following address.
Human Resource Department
Arunamari Specialist Medical Centre (340797-H)
Part of Manipal Hospitals
162 A, Jalan Batu Unjur 1, Bayu Perdana, 41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Email : http://email@example.com[/hidepost]
Tel : 03-3324 3288
Fax : 03-3324 3218