Pelangi Publishing Group Berhad, a listed company in KLSE, is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company engaged in publishing and printing of books, magazines and also producing multimedia learning tools. We are capable of catering to all these educational and learning needs in today’s diverse markets. At present, Pelangi books are translated into many foreign languages and sold internationally thus enhancing our acclaim and esteem around the globe. In line with our plan to expand our market share further internationally in search for global branding recognition, we are inviting suitable candidates to join our team and grow together in order to materialize our vision to be international renowned publisher as the following:
Selangor – Bandar Baru Bangi Vacancy
– Handling of full sets accounts as well as all general accounting function in an accurate and timely manner.
– Responsible for accounts and other payable including invoices processing, payment analysis, and creditors’ liaison.
– Monitoring of cash flow, forecasting and control.
– Other relevant finance and accounts related activities.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
– Required skill(s): UBS Accounting, MS Office.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
– At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Hands on, meticulous, highly motivated and must have the ability to work independently.
– Full-time positions available. Detail Job