We are a well-established group with diversified business interests in food & beverage, leisure & entertainment, hospitality, medical advisory & services, agriculture and property management in Malaysia and internationally.
We are currently recruiting for our state-of-the-art facilities aesthetic dental centre located in the centre of Kuala Lumpur. We aim to establish the dental centre to be the centre of choice among the elites and middle-high end society from local and overseas.
The dental centre is part of an established aesthetic medical centre with multiple satellite clinics in Klang Valley, which provides cohesive and seamless synergies in providing a complete aesthetic results and experiences to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for energetic and forward looking individuals to join us in embarking into a new frontier and achieving our common goals.
– Responsible for the professional and comprehensive treatment of dental patients regardless of age, for the scope of general dentistry.
– Perform preventive, curative/restorative & maintenance general dentistry functions.
– Administer local anesthesia and/or pre-medication, perform oral surgery and write prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications.
– Identify and document all pertinent dental billing information such as examinations, treatment of lesions/abnormalities, etc.
– Assumes responsibility for clinical competence and professional development.
– Maintain clients’ confidential information.
– Educate patients on dental care, advising on diet, preventive care, etc.
– Demonstrate understanding and appreciation on the importance of conserving tooth structure and preventive oral health for our patients.
– BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery); DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine); DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) and any dental qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
– Possess at least 3 years of relevant experience.
Interested applicants are welcome to email their complete resume including photo and copy of certificates to Please Login or Register to apply this job online. or contact 019-2161666, for more details.