Jawatan Kosong Terkini Acre Works Sdn Bhd
Acre Works Sdn Bhd is an established ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001, MS 1722 and ISO 14001 certified construction company based in Kuala Lumpur. Engaged in a multitude of infrastructure and commercial projects in Malaysia over the past 11 years, the Company has since built a market reputation for being a trusted company able to undertake and deliver projects ranging from complex large-scale civil works of airports to highways and bridges. In addition we specialise in providing complete casting, launching and pre-stressing solution for Segmental Box Girders.
At Acre Works, we endeavour to deliver the highest standards of performance in all our projects. Comprising people from diverse backgrounds, we are committed to a culture of teaming, co-operation and mutual respect. And most importantly, we uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity that distinguishes our people as some of the best across the industry.
If you believe in your ability and you have similar shared values with Acre Works, we want to hear from you.
LOCATION: BUKIT JALIL/ SUNGAI LONG, CHERAS/ KAJANG
1. PROJECT ENGINEER
– Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution
– Possess at least 3-5 years experience in managing a full spectrum of civil works including managing site operations
– Familiar with work scheduling/planning
– Able to lead and coordinate work amongst the project team, sub-contractors and clients.
2. SUPERINTENDENT/ SUPERVISOR – LAUNCHING GANTRY/SEGMENTAL BOX GIRDER
– Technical Certificate or Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
– Minimum 10-15 years experience in handling Segmental Box Girder Launchers which are used to install segmental box girders in elevated structures for LRT/MRT tracks or highways
– Possess good leadership and interpersonal skills and able to handle a crew of multi- national riggers
– Good communication skills with proficiency in spoken English.
3. SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR
– Diploma/Degree in Environmental and Occupational Health or Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or its equivalent, recognized by the Department of Safety and Health (DOSH) Malaysia
– Must be a qualified Site Safety Officer registered with DOSH
– Minimum 2-5 years experience in the aspect of safety awareness management, particularly in heavy construction field. Work experience must include exposure to working in tight & minimum workspace environment
– Good communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English.
– Diploma/Degree with 3-5 years experience in the structural construction, preferably in erection of precast box girders
– Proficient in using AutoCAD
– Able to handle surveying works for project independently.
5. CONSTRUCTION /SITE SUPERVISOR
– Certificate/Diploma in Civil Engineering or a related field
– 3-5 years related experience in the construction industry, specifically in structural precast concrete manufacturing
– Hands-on experience with basic surveying knowledge
– Able to read and understand construction drawings
– Able to communicate and motivate direct work force.
6. GANTRY CRANE OPERATOR
– Must be certified as a crane operator with JKKP Licence or related licence
– Minimum 3-7 years experience in the construction industry as an operator 7. CHAINMAN
– Possess at least SPM or its equivalent
– Must have basic surveying knowledge.
– Certified as an electrician
– 3-5 years experience with construction equipment.
9. MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR
– Certified as a crane operator with JKKP Licence or related licence
– Minimum 5-10 years experience in the construction industry.
10. FORKLIFT DRIVER
– Certified as a forklift operator with JKKP Licence or related licence
– Minimum 3-5 years experience in the construction industry.
– 3-7 years experience in servicing and maintenance of construction machinery
– 2-3 years experience in repairing and servicing hydraulic equipment.
12. DOCUMENT CONTROLLER CUM ADMINISTRATOR
– Diploma in any related field or its equivalent
– Sound knowledge of document management and administrative functions
– Capable of managing documents for projects with high degree of reliability for security, version, visibility, availability and, most importantly, with a controlled reliable audit trail.
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE – PLAZA DAMS
13. IT EXECUTIVE
– Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent
– MUST have good knowledge of IT hardware, network peripherals and Windows tool
– Familiar with MS Server 2003, 2008 user administration i.e. Active Directory
– Must have good knowledge in managing multi off-site locations servers and central servers
– Experienced in off-site database administration and Microsoft Windows operating systems
– Must have basic knowledge of web based data storage systems
– Able to handle issues related to computer hardware, output devices and network peripherals
– Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
– Good communication and report writing skills.
14. QUANTITY SURVEYOR
– Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent
– Familiar with evaluation of tender, preparation of tender submission & BQ, cost estimation, procurement support, follow up project progress, purchasing and handle claims/payments for the projects
– Able to prepare and evaluate sub-contractors claims and variation orders
– Must be willing to travel/be relocated (site based).
Candidates who fulfill the above criteria are invited to e-mail/fax their comprehensive resume stating working experience, qualification, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph before 14 September 2013 to
E-mail: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Fax: +603-6203 3809 or contact Ms. Zaidah at +603-6203 3819
Please visit our website www.acreworks.com.my for more information.