Labuan IBFC Jobs Vacancies 2013
International Business and Financial Centre, Malaysia
Director, Business Development
(One position based in Kuala Lumpur and one position based in Singapore)
– To promote, market and develop sales relationships for Labuan IBFC products and services.
– To identify and develop new channels or intermediaries for Labuan IBFC.
– To market and promote Labuan IBFC to international registered agents, trust companies, legal firms and private banks in ASEAN.
– A minimum of 10 years’ business development experience in finance and banking, product development, international banking, finance and insurance at a senior level
– Having strong experience in the industry with a proven track record in business development in other leading jurisdictions or international business and financial centers would be a major advantage.
– Sound technical knowledge and experience in any one or more of the following fields would be a distinct advantage:
– Fiduciary services
– Private wealth management
– Investment banking
– Risk Management
– Recognized postgraduate qualification in international banking, finance, law, or wealth management with a strong undergraduate degree in a related discipline. A Master degree in a relevant field of study is preferred.
– Professional trust qualification (e.g. STEP Diploma) and other relevant qualifications would be advantageous.
Labuan IBFC Incorporated Sdn Bhd is the official promotion and marketing agency for Labuan International Business Financial Centre, Malaysia.
Two vacancies exist for Directors, Business Development to join the marketing and promotional team. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO whilst working closely with other Business Development Directors.
The positions are based in Malaysia and Singapore. The successful candidate is expected to travel extensively. An attractive remuneration package is offered supplemented by a competitive bonus scheme based on performance.
For more information on the jurisdiction, please visit www.labuanibfc.my
Interested candidates are required to email applications with a recent photo to Please Login or Register to apply this job online. by 30 March 2013 for consideration.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.