Sunway Medical Centre Jobs Vacancies April 2013
Sunway Medical Centre is a multi-disciplinary acute tertiary private hospital, located in the integrated resort city of Bandar Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia. Sunway Medical Centre offers a comprehensive range of medical services which include facilities and medical technologies for outpatient and in-patient specialty care, health and wellness promotion, and a 24-hour emergency services.
Sunway Medical Centre is an ISO 9001:2008, MS ISO 15189 and Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accredited private hospital. To meet the demands of today’s growing health-conscious society, Sunway Medical Centre aims to establish itself as a one stop tertiary hospital and referral centre. Sunway Medical Centre has established Centres of Excellence to accommodate a more patient-centric and integrated approach when providing medical care. We are planning expansion in the next 3-5 years, including building a dedicated cancer centre and a nuclear medicine centre.
We are inviting suitably qualified candidates to be part of our dynamic team in the following roles :
1. Consultant Specialists
- Breast Surgeon
- Cornea Transplant Surgeon
- Occuloplastic Surgeon
- Rehabilitation Physician
- Plastic Surgeon
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
2. Clinical Psychologist
4. Clinical Pharmacist
5. Clinical Instructor (OT)
6. Diagnostic Technologist (Cardiac)
8. Medical Transcriptionist
10. Senior Manager, Finance
11. Manager, Organisational Development / Training & Development
12. Manager, Medical Affairs (preferably Registered Nurse, Pharmacist or Medical Officer)
13. Senior Executive, Human Capital (Recruitment) (preferably Registered Nurse)
14. Resident Medical Officer (A&E )
15. Nurse Manager (Labour, O&G, Paediatric & Medical Oncology Wards)
16. Duty Nurse Manager (permanent night shift)
17. Staff Nurse (OT, Acute Wards, A&E, Delivery & General Wards)
18. Staff Midwife
19. Front Office Assistant
20. Medical Records Assistant
21. Telephone Operator
We offer competitive remuneration package, contractual bonus, learning and career development opportunities, good medical and dental benefits to qualified candidates.
Candidates for positions 14 – 22 must be willing to work on shifts. Interested candidates are invited to submit your application with a detailed resume stating personal particulars, current & expected salary together with relevant certificates to :
The Human Capital Department
Sunway Medical Centre Berhad
No 5, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway
46150 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax : 03-7491 1268
Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“Dedicated to improving the lives we touch”