Lhoist Group Jobs 2014 in KL Sentral and Tapah Perak
Lhoist Group is a Multinational Company with their global headquarters based in Beg UM. A family owned business since 1889, Lhoist is a global leader and expert in the lime industry, a key raw material used in steel manufacturing, paper manufacturing, and many other industries. The Group operates in 23 countries with 6000 employees worldwide.
Lhoist has been in Malaysia since 2007. The group is now expanding and diversifying its business in Malaysia. We are excited to engage and attract talents to join our Regional Office for Asia located in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur and Tapah, Perak.
(based in Kuala Lumpur office)
– Timely and accurate preparation and submission of financial & management reports, AP analysis, working capital and fixed asset management
– Manage cost center accounts and assist in cost control activities
– Manage cash flows
– Participate in ERP implementation.
– Involve in various key activities pertaining to the internal control review and implementation across all functions with the departments
– Support finance functions in performing other account related functions such as bank reconciliation, GL account analysis, cash flow projection, forecast, month end provisions and related activities
– Fixed assets capitalizations and depreciations
– Preparing periodic Management Accounts
– Tax fillings and local compliances support
– Day to day banking and collection management
– Ensure compliance on matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements
– Ensuring smooth operation of the MIS & Computerized Accounting System
– Liaising with auditors’ tax agents, statutory bodies, etc.
– Assist in preparation of annual budget, financial, working capital management
– Undertake assignments delegated by Financial Controller from time to time.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent
– At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
– Working knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
– Good accounting skills with local GAAP/IFRS and taxation knowledge
– Knowledge of UBS and SAP will have added advantage
– Preferably from Manufacturing Industry
– Possess leadership qualities and good communication skills
– Flexible, Responsible & Full of Energy. Detail Job