Leighton Contractors Malaysia Positions 2013
For over 30 years, Leighton Contractors (Malaysia) has gone from strength to strength as a leading construction service provider in Malaysia. We focus on heavy civil engineering and infrastructure works, including railways, tunnels, highways, power stations and marine works, and technically challenging building and industrial facilities.
We possess a unique combination of local knowledge and extensive international experience, which allows us to develop competitive, innovative and practical solutions. Our ability to consistently deliver results to clients, shareholders and communities is backed by our motivated, focused and performance-driven employees while our multi-disciplinary approach allows us to capitalise on market opportunities and adapt to Malaysia’s changing needs.
Leighton Contractors (Malaysia) is part of the Hong Kong – headquartered Leighton Asia, India and Offshore Group. We currently have immediate vacancies for an on-going project in Pontian, Johor. The positions will be based at project site and accommodation will be provided for those who are from outside of Pontian Johor.
CIVIL SUPERVISOR (CONCRETE)
- Candidates should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or possess a Trade Certificate.
- More than 10 years of working experience in the construction industry with proven experience in the supervision and management of labor and work crews.
- Experienced in reinforced concrete works and systems formworks. Experience of reinforced concrete works and system formworks in power plant projects will be an advantage.
- Able to read and interpret detailed RC drawings.
- Able to work, follow instructions and deliver within tight deadlines. Detail Job