LAND & GENERAL BERHAD, listed on Bursa Malaysia is a well-established public-listed company in property development, both local & overseas, with a total GDV in excess of RM 3.0 Billion. In our effort to strengthen our team, we invite suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals for a challenging and rewarding career in the following positions:
BUILDING MANAGER – PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
– Degree / Diploma in Building / Facilities Management or its equivalent.
– Minimum of 5 years in Building /Facilities / Property Management or similar fields (managing high rise condominium).
– Hands on experience in property maintenance including building management & maintenance policies and procedures, preventive /corrective maintenance program etc.
– Knowledge on financial requirements and budget preparations of building operation cost, income and expenses (Building Maintenance Fund/Sinking Fund).
– Good working knowledge in Building Insurance, Building and Common Property Act 2007, Joint Management Body Committee & State and Federal requirements on Building By-Laws & Strata Title laws and applications.
Maintenance & Service:
– To lead, supervise and motivate a team of technical / administration personnel to ensure buildings are well upkeep.
– Responsible for smooth operation of the building services i.e security, cleaning, M&E system, monitoring tenant’s renovation, landscape maintenance, car par and etc.
– To work closely and monitor performance of Service Providers and contractor on building maintenance and services.
– To establish, review and update preventive maintenance execution plans/programs.
– To liaise /arrange defects rectification with relevant service providers/ contractors.
– To update and monitor the job schedule outstanding list, defects list and upgrading list.
– To promote good public relations with tenants/unit owner and statutory bodies.
– To maintain good rapport and identify more qualified contractors/ service providers.
– To prepare and submit monthly report as required buy the management.
– To check and verify service agreement, contract, purchase order, service chits, delivery order, invoices and other related documents.
– To execute credit control systems and attend to legal matters on collections.
– To coordinate with Finance Department on billing, payment and collection issues.
– To prepare yearly budget for OPEX and CAPEX.
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (CHIEF CLERK) – PLANTATION
– A Malaysian, possess at least minimum LCCI intermediate certificate/Diploma/Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
– Minimum of 5 years working experience as an Accounts Officer/Chief Clerk in an Oil Palm/ Rubber Estate.
– Experience in maintaining a full set of accounts including closing of monthly estate accounts and working computer knowledge ie Microsoft Excel is prerequisite.
– Possess good people skills, and able to work independently.
– Those without LCCI certificate but have more than 5 years working experiences in performing the above duties are also encouraged to apply.
– To be responsible for accounting of the oil palm & rubber estate in Hulu Selangor, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
– To perform some administrative function this includes updating fixed asset register and general clerical duties including payroll.
CLERK OF WORK (ARCHITECTURAL) – PROJECT
– Possess a Diploma in Construction related disciplines.
– Minimum 3 years experience with consultants / developers
– Understanding of the operation and processes in the property development industry
– Practical knowledge of project plan development and implementation.
– Supervise, monitor, coordinate and control all daily construction works at project site and adhere to document control procedure.
– Ensure all carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specification, construction plans, and procedures method statements.
– Carry out inspection and test as per inspection and test plans and use all quality control mechanism in the quality management system.
– Prepare and update the daily report, verifying progress report and witness material testing.
– Check any discrepancies of the drawing in between C&S, M&E and Architectural drawings in order to ensure no double handling works or misinterpret drawing by other.
– Reporting to and assisting Resident Engineer/ Engineer(s) / Project Manager in order to ensure any architectural matters done at site follow detail drawing, specification.
SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT/ OFFICER
– ICSA or part ICSA with at least 3 years experience (company secretarial practice). Experience in PLC is an added advantage.
– Familiar with KLSE listing requirements. Good command in Bahasa Malaysia and English both spoken & written.
– Matured, highly committed, posses good interpersonal skills.
– Able to work independently, computer literate with pleasant personality.
– Maintain statutory books and prepare statutory forms.
– Prepare Minutes and Directors’ Circular Resolution.
– Assist in complying with policies and governance measures.
– Other duties as directed by Management.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitably qualified candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications confidentially in a sealed envelope stating full details of qualification (accompanied with copies of certificates), experience, age, present and expected salary and contact telephone number together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r) to :-
Human Resource Department
Land & General Berhad
Atrium, Level 20 Menara 1 Jalan Cempaka SD 12/5,
Bandar Sri Damansara
52200 Kuala Lumpur
e-mail to Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Tel : 03 – 62798014/16
Fax : 03 – 6272 5916
Not later than 15th October 2013