TSH Group of Companies is a highly successful corporation listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia. We provide excellent career advancement opportunities in a conducive environment and long-term prospects for our employees. In line with our expansion plans, we seek dynamic and suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following vacancy :
- Responsible for secretarial duties, management and administration of GMD’s office. Secretarial and administrative tasks such as drafting letters and memos, minutes of meeting, circular, maintaining a proper filing system, screening of calls, attending to correspondences
- Organise and maintain GMD’s diaries on all meetings and appointments, and keeping up to date on all new activities.
- Follow through all matters that require further action and schedule for meeting / appointments
- Collate and organise management reports from various departments and present to GMD with high accuracy and meeting timelines.
- Deal effectively with a variety of personalities and situations tactfully and professionally
- Provide administrative support as required by GMD from time to time
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Business Studies /Administration / Management / Professional Secretarial certification or other equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships throughout the organisation
- Excellent computer literacy, speed and accuracy (MS Office : Excel / PowerPoint /Word, etc.)
- Unique blend of hands-on practical management skills as well as strategic sense, pleasant and mature personality, resourceful, self-motivated, high integrity and sense of duty, good interpersonal skills at all levels, possess a high degree of confidentiality and
able to work independently. Detail Job