The Jerudong Park Medical Centre (JPMC) is a private 110 bedded healthcare facility located in Negara Brunei Darussalam on the island of Borneo Southeast Asia with a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services currently offered. With opulent facilities and specialist services, the Centre offers exclusive environment with panoramic views of the beautiful South China Sea. Proudly set apart from any other healthcare facility, your professional tale, will be called upon to enhance the high quality and broad range of services we already offer. The Centre is currently providing OPD, IPD, Dental, Paediatri Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Reproductive Medicine, Orthopaedics, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy and Diagnostic Imaging Services.
IMMEDIATE VACANCIES 2013 FOR:
1. CONSULTANT RADIOLOGIST
– A recognised undergraduate medical degree registerable with the Brunei Medical Board is essential;
– Min 5 yrs Post Grad experience;
– Performs all examinations and procedures as required includes Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), CT Scan, mammogram, current and rout diagnostic and interventional percutaneous procedures;
– Rendering an accurate and timely interpretation of all imaging studies performed, and, when intervention is needed, providing a painless intervention; an
– Applies appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.