Jawatan Kosong Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) 2013
Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is the largest electricity utility company in Malaysia with estimated RM88 billion worth of assets. Listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia, the Company employs approximately 33,500 staff to serve a customer base of over 8.5 million in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah & Labuan. Today, TNB continues to lead the effort in fostering economic growth & social development in the country.
Acknowledged with many accolades as a top employer, TNB is looking for individuals who are:
- Committed team players with a thirst for challenge and
- Dare to be part of a progressive, dynamic and passionate team.
To ensure the TNB’s continued service excellence and to support its strategic vision, TNB continuously scouts for new talents and proud to invite talented and qualified individuals to join TNB with educational background as follows:
1) Senior Engineer (Superalloy Welding)
Degree & Working Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field with CGPA 3.00 and above.
- At least 10 years working experience in fabrication and welding work activities and strong knowledge in welding technique particularly SMAW, GTAW, GMAW and Non-Destructive examination techniques particularly surface methods, RT and UT.
- Familiar with international standard ASME, AWS, ASTM, ASNT, JIS, DIN, EN, ISO, etc. and other industry codes and standards.
- Knowledge and experience to prepare WPS qualification activities and conduct WQT on welders including interpretation of non-destructive testing and mechanical test results.
- Experience in maintaining quality assurance system for welding processes and activities.
- Advantage if certified as welding inspector such as CSWIP 3.2 or equivalent and NDE inspector level 3.
- Added advantage if familiar with laser & spot welding and also familiar with superalloy material for gas turbine
- Degree qualifications must be recognised by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) / Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- SPM/SPMV with credits in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mathematics.
- Willing to be based at any TNB business units.