Company Overview :
We are a subsidiary of a public listed company on the Vain Board of Bursa Malaysia with primary activities in the distribution of passenger and commercial vehicles. In line with our rapid business expansion in the
automobile industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to be part of our team, amongst others as:
General Manager / Deputy General Manager, Procurement
The Job Responsibilities :
– Implementing company procurement policies throughout the Group to ensure compliance.
– Lead a strategic team with the development and implementation of sourcing strategy and to develop a supply base for procuring strategic materials, products, goods and services.
– Develop procurement strategy for different goods and services,
– Responsible for quality delivery and enforcing the measurement and performance of their key performance indicator.
– Development of vendors in a localization programme and monitoring its progress.
– Vendor selection and vendor evaluation.
– Price negotiation, part development, vendor audit and VA/VE study
– Cost down activities through development of alternative suppliers and alternative materials.
– Strong costing analysis and able to verify cost breakdown in the quotation.
– Feasibility study of alternative sourcing of materials, goods and services.
– Preparation and monitoring of procurement budget.
– Inventory planning and production planning.
– Responsible for calling tenders and finalizing tenders.
– Degree in any Engineering discipline preferably in mechanical or automotive engineering with minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
– Degree in other discipline can also be considered with minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Procurement.
– Proficient in both written and spoken English.
– A highly motivated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Possesses initiative, resourceful and proactive attitude and can work without supervision.
– Must be independent and be able to work without supervision.
– Logistic experience is an added knowledge,
– Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications such as Excel,
Powerpoint,Words & etc,
General Manager / Deputy General Manager, Contract Management
The Job Responsibilities :
– To manage and to lead the QS team in taking off, BQ & materials, tender
document preparation, cost estimation, progress claims, VO., evaluation of claims, checking of drawings & consultant coordination, etc,
– Lead in improvement in the project quality control, making proper recommendation, follow up and taking necessary action,
– Establish database for cost, materials and supply sources.
– Analyze/evaluate tender submissions and prepare tender report.
– Coordinate and monitor with consultant and/or project teams from conceptual to tender award.
– Establish tendering procedures and contractual arrangement.
– Manages, provides advice on and administers all activities concerned with project contracts.
– Provision of Commercial expertise and support for the Department Heads and Managers.
– Provide leadership and technical support to the Projects and Operations functions to ensure achievement of targets.
– Provide real time accurate and realistic financial projections and reports.
– Develop, implement, monitor cost control mechanism for the works.
– Formulate procurement strategy
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
– At least 15 years of experience in quantity surveying.
– Familiar with bills of quantities, tender documents, tender process, analysis, award and finalisation of contracts.
– Good interpersonal, negotiation, resourceful, leadership and communication skills, able to interact with project team, sub-contractor, clients & suppliers.
– Computer literate with strong Excel background.
– Proficient in both spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese (optional).
Application Procedures :
Interested applicants are advised to apply via e-mail with a detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, contact telephone number & a recent photograph (n,r) to the following address:
Email: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.