Fisher Scientific Malaysia Vacancies due February 2014
Fisher Scientific Malaysia, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, a USD13 billion company listed in the NYSE with 39,000 employees around the world, is a leading provider of analytical instruments, equipments, reagents and consumables, software and services for research, analysis, discovery and diagnostics in Malaysia.
Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing and field applications. We are seeking individuals who are eager to stretch their abilities to join us and be part of our dynamic team.
Business Development Senior Executive/ Executive – Laboratory Equipments
– To manage sales channels with business partners to drive revenue of the specified range of products
– To ensure the sales teams are continuously on track with the required intensity to grow the business
– To develop bundling for the range of products covered that may exist within or outside the organization that will give us a positive differentiator for the Company.
– To continuously review and update market mapping and align.
strategies with the sales managers where growth momentum is maintained.
– Possess Degree / Masters / PhD in any Science discipline, preferably in Chemistry.
– Minimum 2 ó 3 years working sales experience in laboratory & scientific fields.
– Good product knowledge on scientific/laboratory products.
– Must possess own transport.