LEADING THE WAY… EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE HEALTHCARE FOR YOU
Columbia Asia is an US-based international healthcare provider, with 22 medical facilities in operation in the region. Columbia Asia is the future of healthcare. Columbia Asia hospitals are clean, efficient, affordable and accessible.The innovative design of Columbia Asia hospitals, from their manageable size to their advanced technology, is focused on creating the most positive experience for patients. We are committed to remain the preferred choice for businesses, insurance companies and families.
BE A PART OF OUR PREFERRED COLUMBIA ASIA MEDICAL TEAM
COLUMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL – TAIPING
– State Registered Nurse with at least 3 years clinical experience
– A formal course in Clinical Training would be an added advantage
– Possess at least one post basic qualification
Charge Nurse (Operating Theatre)
– Preferably with post basic certificate or relevant experience in Operating Theatre
– Minimum 5 years supervisory experience
– Direct and supervise overall operations of nursing at designated area of care
– Provide management / supervisory cover for the Nursing Department when the need arises.
– State Registered Midwife with at least 2 years relevant experience
– Possess valid post basic certificate in Midwifery.
– Recognized Degree or Diploma in a related field
– Able to manage debt collection and minimize credit exposure
– Minimum 2 years relevant experience preferably in a hospital environment. Detail Job