HOYA – A Company of Global Dynamics
Since its establishment in 1941, HOYA has continued to grow around the core business of leading optical technologies. In today’s changing global economy, HOYA is using its unique strengths in technology and
management to respond quickly to changes in the business climate and achieve sustained growth.
HOYA Electronics Malaysia Sdn Bhd is a member of the HOYA Group. Located in Kulim Hi-Tech Park, it is a world-leading manufacturer of LSI (Large Scale Integrated) substrates and LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) large mask blanks.
QA Manager/Assistant Manager
– Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent
– Japanese speaking candidates will have an added advantage
– Minimum 10 years’ experience in a related field
– Must possess strong analytical, communication and leadership skills
– Preferably Manager specializing in quality control/ assurance or equivalent
– Must be well versed in the implementation and maintenance of ISO Quality standards.
Engineers (Process/QA/Inspection & Analysis)
– Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical/Material Engineering or equivalent
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in process analysis and process stabilization
– Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
Senior Safety Officer
– Degree in Engineering, Science, Environmental, Safety & Health or equivalent
– Must be a registered competent Safety & Health Officer with SHO Registration Card (green book) from DOSH
– Minimum 8 years’ experience in a related field
– Familiar with the implementation and maintenance of IS014001 & OHSAS 18001
– Able to lead and initiate companywide safety programmes.
– Diploma in Engineering or any field
– Minimum 5 years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a multinational company
– Possess a good understanding of line issues for quick decision-making
– Able to lead a team of Production Technicians & Operators and communicate effectively with support group & other departments. Detail Job