Petronas Finance Manager Position
Tapping Human Ingenuity for Future Growth.
Join Our High Performing and Dynamic Workforce Today.
Discover your true potential and build your career with PETRONAS, Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational with proven capabilities in a broad spectrum of the petroleum value chain.
We continuously strive to grow our people, recognising that an organisation is only as good as its talents and work towards achieving our objective of making PETRONAS an employer of choice.
In our pursuit of business excellence, we do things differently and continuously challenge industry norms to achieve real, sustainable and long-term growth. Guided by this bold commitment as encapsulated in our group positioning, reimagining energyTM, we constantly strive for new solutions and push boundaries to stay ahead.
As a global and diversified entity we offer eligible candidates vast opportunities for career growth. We are looking for bold, forward-thinking and capable individuals who relish the opportunity to turn
challenges into achievements, and be a part of our dynamic workforce.
Formulate, strategise, direct and control the overall financial activities of the Company in an efficient and cost effective manner in line with regulatory, governmental and PETRONAS Group policies and guidelines. Able to contribute to the realisation of corporate objectives and strategies.
– Degree in Accounting and /or Professional Accounting qualification
– Minimum 12 years related working experience with six (6) years in a finance / accounting management position
– Excellent command of written and spoken English
– Good interpersonal, analytical and teamwork skills
– Able to manage tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders
– Able to make effective decisions within the job scope and capacity. Detail Job