Pos Malaysia Assistant Vice President, Legal Vacancy in Kuala Lumpur 2013
Pos Malaysia Berhad is a Public Listed Company on the Main Boar of Bursa Malaysia. We employ more than 16,000 people, at more tha 700 outlets, reaching more than 6 million addresses nationwide. With solid financial standing, we continue to deliver to our stakeholders th good performance that is expected of us, year in and year out.
We are now accelerating our transformation journey and we are looking for highly dynamic professionals who are results driven to joi us in the following positions:
Assistant Vice President, Legal (Kuala Lumpur Vacancy)
– Responsible for preparing, vetting, reviewing and negotiating all relevant documents/agreements/ contracts.
– Provide prompt and correct legal advice/opinion to the Group by addressing all pertinent and relevant issues.
– Monitor developments in the law and advise the Group of relevant changes to legislation to ensure the full compliance with all new requirements.
– Provide advice on and assist in managing litigation commenced by and against the Group.
– Liaise with external solicitors and other authorities on the Group’s legal matters.
– Provide legal support in the Group’s day-to-day operations and businesses.
– LLB (Hons) Degree from a recognized University.
– 8 years experience in a legal firm or an in-house legal department.
– Sound knowledge in law of contracts, tort, commercial law, company law and legal recovery procedures.
– Possess good and responsible work ethics and demonstrates a winning performance culture.
– Must be articulate and possess good writing and analytical skills.
– Must be willing to work independently and have a strong commitment towards work.
– Solution oriented and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and contribute ideas.
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Interested applicants meeting the above criteria are invited to send their complete resume along with a non-returnable passport-sized photo before 22nd February 2013 to :
RECRUITMENT AND STAFFING UNIT
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE
POS MALAYSIA BERHAD HEADQUARTERS
LEVEL 8, KOMPLEKS DAYABUMI
50670 KUALA LUMPUR
For write-in application, please indicate the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.