We are an established national Property Developer listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, in line with our company expansion plans, we invite suitably qualified candidates to join our team:-
Based in Selangor & Johor Bahru
– Degree in Civil Engineering or other equivalent qualifications;
– 3 – 8 years working experience in mixed development preferable with experience in managerial role;
– Experience in working with consultants for project planning and design matter in compliance to building by law;
– Liaison with authority on plan submission to obtain approval.
– Able to coordinate, implement and supervise all development scheme to ensure time, cost and quality are achieved;
– Experience in the construction of high-rise buildings is an added advantage;
– Good interpersonal and communication skills, with leadership qualities to lead the entire project team;
– Well versed in MS Office applications.
Based in Selangor
– To lead a team of clerk-of-works;
– To supervise construction works at site and to ensure project is constructed in accordance to approved drawings and specification;
– To monitor, highlight and report on safety issues at the site and also monitor contractor’s performance;
– To ensure implementation of quality assurance and testing procedures requirements;
– To verify contractor progress claim and to assist in finalization of accounts;
– To keep a proper site records and to monitor progress of construction works;
– To report to Project Manager/Architect/Engineer on daily construction activities.
– Possess a recognized Degree in Civil Engineering
– Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience in site supervision of infrastructural works, high-rise and mixed development project.
Based in Selangor & Johor Bahru
– Candidate must possess at least a Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering or related discipline;
– Minimum 2 years working experience in similar position in construction or property development industry;
– Expected to liaise with relevant government authorities;
– Good interpersonal and communication skills;
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision
CLERK-OF-WORKS/ SENIOR CLERK-OF-WORKS (M&E / C&S)
Based in Selangor, Johor Bahru & Perak
– Report to Project Manager on coordination and supervision of works to ensure that they are in accordance to work procedures, time and quality requirements.
– Monitor and check project site, labour strength and safety on site; enforce strict adherence of high standards of work quality and materials to conform to approved contract drawings and specifications.
– Check deliveries of goods, and reject defective material at site.
– Liaise with contractors, consultants and relevant parties to identify and solve problems and any other matters to ensure smooth implementations of projects.
– Supervise, monitor, coordinate and control all daily construction works at project site and adhere to document control procedure
– Ensure all works carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specifications, construction plans, procedures method statements
– Carry out inspection and test as per inspection and test plans and use all quality control mechanisms in the quality management system.
– Prepare and update the daily report, verifying progress report and witness material testing.
– Reporting to and assisting RE, Consultants & Project Manager in the daily supervision works on site.
– Technical certificate / diploma with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
– Understanding construction methodologies, operations and processes.
– Practical knowledge of project plan development and implementation.
Based in Johor Bahru & Perak
– SPM or equivalent qualification;
– Preference will be given to those with working experience in property development industry but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply;
– Good command of English or Malay;
– Pleasant personality and able to interact effectively;
– Possess good discipline and working attitude;
– Candidates must be proactive, sales orientated and high achiever;
– Must strive to meet sales target set by the Company;
– Possess own transport. Detail Job