Entegris (M) Sdn Bhd, headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts, US, is the world’s leading provider of a wide range of products for purifying, protecting and transporting critical materials used in processing and manufacturing in the semiconductor and other high-tech industries. The 200,000 sq. ft state-of-the-art Kulim Hi-Tech Park plant manufactures mainly plastic injection molding, gas purification and filtration products and other diverse portfolio. At Entegris, we seek competent team players for the following positions:
DAILY WALK-IN INTERVIEW
Date: 9 – 20 September 2013
Time: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Venue: Entegris (M) Sdn Bhd
Lot 17, Phase 1, Kulim Hi-Tech Industrial Park
HOTEL WALK-IN INTERVIEW
Date: 14 September 2013
Time: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Venue: Hotel Equatorial, Penang
Pipit Room, Ground Floor, Main Wing, 1, Jalan Bukit Jambul
Bayan Lepas, Penang
WALK-IN / WRITE-IN
- Drive the plant improvement activities to achieve optimum productivity by improving working system, methods and processes in order to improve factory throughput, productivity and cost.
- Drive Lean Sigma implementation throughout the organization.
- Conduct Lean Sigma related training and awareness orientation for internal employees.
- Lead and facilitate Six Sigma projects.
- Act as a point of contact with Six Sigma Black Belt from other Entegris facilities.
- Promote and update Six Sigma activities and results through bulletin board.
- Involved in the plant productivity improvement projects.
- Establish and promote the maintenance of safe and healthy working conditions including recommending measures to reduce or eliminate industrial accident and health hazards in compliance with OSHA standards
- Establish and ensure compliance with department safety procedures. Detail Job