Join Seagate and Go Where Innovation Leads
Wherever people are enjoying and relying on digital content – in the home, the hand, the car or the office – Seagate is there. Recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the world, Seagate employs more than 50,000 people in 22 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America. Increase the scope and reach of your future with Seagate. Get started by choosing Seagate International (Johor).
Seagate is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and believes diversity in our workforce provides a competitive advantage. We are committed to providing an environment where all individuals are treated equitably and where people feel their talents and potential are recognized.
Staff Program/Project Manager – HR
– Provide administrative support to the Human Resources function in the areas of employee relations and HR Project Management
– Implement corporate policy
– Facilitate organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues
– Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach
– Assist senior management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development
– Develop and drive company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g. workforce planning and organizational change). Detail Job