MANAGER (STRATEGY & ANALYSIS), GRADE E5
Unit : Strategy & Analysis
Station : Menara Sarawak Energy
Department : Planning & Strategy
Location : Kuching
Reference Code : 50163890
1. This position is an important member of SEB’s Planning & Strategy Division.
2. The responsibilities of the Manager, Strategy & Analysis are to:
– provide a centralized resource for financial analysis in the business (group and projects financial analysis and modelling and scenario analysis);
– perform group and projects valuation and analysis of business development opportunities;
– coordinate the capital allocation process;
– ensure the consistency & quality of financial analysis in SEB; and
– Undertake special projects as required.
1. Degree in Finance, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification;
2. Minimum 10-15 years experience in auditing or financial / management consultancy environment with working knowledge in financial modelling, and project or business valuation.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. A critical success factor of this position will be excellent technical skills in financial analysis; strong influencing and interpersonal skills; and the ability to work with a wide range of people across the business;
2. Competent to manage complex projects analysis with minimal supervision;
3. Very strong written and oral communication skills;
4. Strong leadership skills with the ability to think strategically and a demonstrated commitment to value based decision making;
5. Strong management capability including the ability to plan and schedule resources; manage and motivate a team;
6. A collaborative approach with the ability to build effective partnerships within own team and across the organisation and ability to operate within a cross functional team environment;
7. Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work to deadlines, prioritise and run with multiple projects at any one time;
8. Strong business acumen & commercial background;
9. Problem solving and analytical skills;
10. A track record in delivering outcomes.
Search Results for "sarawak-energy-vacancy"
MANAGER (STRATEGY & ANALYSIS), GRADE E5
Work at Swinburne Sarawak Campus 2014
Swinburne Sarawak, the only international branch campus of Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia offers its staff members an attractive remuneration package, including an education benefit to eligible staff members.
The Sarawak Campus seeks suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
ENGINEERING, ICT, and SCIENCE
a) Associate Professor – Civil Engineering
b) Senior Lecturer – Telecommunication and Network Engineering
c) Lecturer (PhD) – Chemical Engineering
d) Lecturer (PhD / Master) – Computing / Multimedia.
Applications are invited for academic positions at Associate Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer levels to take up teaching and research roles in Civil Engineering, Telecommunication and Network Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Computing / Multimedia. Candidate with a Professional Engineer status (Peng., Ceng. or CPEng.) is desirable and is an added advantage.
For Civil Engineering, teaching and research experience in Road/Traffic/Environmental is highly desirable.
For Telecommunication and Network Engineering, teaching and research experience in Wireless Communication, Communication Information Theory, Electronics and Telecommunication Systems, Wireless Sensor Network and Digital Electronic Design is highly desirable.
For Chemical Engineering, teaching and research experience in Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Process Heat Transfer, Transport Phenomena or Fluid and Particle Processes is highly desirable.
For Computing / Multimedia, teaching experience in advanced programming skills in C#, C++, and Java; and experience in Objective C would be an advantage. Candidate with research experience in Cloud Computing, specifically in knowledge management, green computing, and database implementation will also be considered.
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION
Lecturer (Master) – English language (4 vacancies)
Successful applicants will be expected to prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials and workshops on English language and communication skills. A contribution to the Faculty’s program development, research, seminar series and any other assignments and services specified by the Faculty is also expected.
Two (2) vacancies are available in January 2014, while another two (2) are expected to be filled in July 2014.
HOW TO APPLY:
– The “How to Apply” section in our website indicates the steps you need to follow. Please download the Position Description document from our website for your reference.
– All applications must be submitted on or before 8 January 2014 unless indicated differently for positions as specified on our Careers webpage.
– All applications will be acknowledged and treated with the strictest confidence.
– For any enquiries on the positions advertised, please write to email@example.com
Tel: +60 82 41 5353
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus
(formerly known as Swinburne University of Technology (Sarawak Campus)) Jalan Simpang Tiga, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Curtin University, Sarawak Dean Vacancy for School of Business
BF PART OF CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
DEAN, SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Curtin University, Sarawak Malaysia (Curtin Sarawak) is the largest offshore campus of Western Australia’s Curtin University, established in partnership with the Sarawak State Government and located in Miri, Malaysia, a city of over 300,000 people in northeastern Sarawak. The Curtin Sarawak campus currently has about 3,500 students and is going through an expansion phase that is expected to increase capacity to 5,000 students.
Curtin Sarawak invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide academic leadership in developing and managing the School of Business teaching and research programmes.
The appointment will be at Associate Professor / Professor level, dependent upon the candidate’s qualifications, teaching, industrial and research experience.
The successful candidate for this position will be reporting to the Deputy Pro Vice-Chancellor, Curtin Sarawak and will have direct supervision of five Heads of Department.
To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicant must address all the criteria listed below. Each selection criterion must be addressed separately. Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible. Detail Job
APPLICATION ENGINEER VACANCY @ Nalco Industrial Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Essential Expertise for Water, Energy and Air.
Nalco is an Ecolab company with 2013 net sales of $13.3 billion and more than 45,000 employees, Ecolab Inc.
(NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 170 countries.
Ecolab is looking for an Application Engineer for our Water & Process Services Division in East
Malaysia. The Application Engineer will primarily be responsible for providing contractual services and
assist customers with problem solving support regarding their products /applications /solutions.
Company will provide adequate training and mentoring related to the job. Ability to learn and pickup
skills is expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide on-site field service (routine and troubleshooting servicing) and/or 24-hour over-the-phone or on-site assistance.
– Conduct site surveys, product/application/system audits, direction, training and motivation of support staff and ensure implementation of the Six Service Standards at all client sites.
– Provide technical support to customer on process improvement and optimization.
– Identify and provide value added services to customer.
– Sole account and relationship management for assigned accounts.
– Identify new business opportunities
– Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
– Degree in Chemical/environmental/mechanical engineering or similar discipline
– Exposure to Industrial experience during internship would be an added advantage
– Excellent communications and organization skills – fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Local dialect in Fu Chow preferable).
– Able to utilize company 4WD vehicle
– Possess valid driver’s license
– Results oriented
– Team player but can work independently
– Will be based in Bintulu, Sarawak.
– Willing to travel intensively to palm oil mills, other heavy & light industrial area within Sibu, Bintulu & Miri.
Jawatan Kosong Kelab Golf Sarawak 2013 di Kuching
SARAWAK GOLF CLUB an established premier club, located in the heart of Kuching City, recently upgraded hospitality and recreational facilities with a 36-hole golf course, a strong membership base, is inviting suitable candidates to apply for the post of :-
– Responsible for overall management and policy implementation of the club.
– The candidate must be courteous, mature, innovative, self-motivated and prepared to work odd hours.
– Proactive and with initiative to resolve urgent club issues.
– Possess strong management and interpersonal skill and be able to communicate effectively with members, employees as well as the public.
– Have strong commitment and passion for customer service and quality.
– A general degree / relevant professional qualifications in related fields or
– A degree in sport science or hospitality industry management.
– Applicants with relevant experience in the management of golf clubs will be an advantage.
– Ability to provide effective management of club activities.
– Ability to provide leadership and leadership development activities to the club workforce.
The Salvation Army
(An International Christian Organisation)
Possible career opportunity awaits you:
We are seeking suitably qualified individuals, who share ministry and mission-focused values, to serve in the following positions:
(1) CENTRE MANAGER, PERAK HOME FOR THE AGED (IPOH)
– The overall management and provision of residential care services with the objective of achieving and maintaining a high standard and holistic care programme;
– Staff supervision, financial and operational management in accordance with The Salvation Army mission and care philosophy and in compliance with statutory requirements
– Minimum Dip qualification preferably in the area of Business Admin and/or Nursing;
– Strong organizational, communication skills;
– Related nursing experience or working with the elderly would be an advantage.
(2) SUPERVISOR, HOPEHAVEN CENTRE FOR SPECIAL CHILDREN (MELAKA)
Responsible for the overall running of the Centre mainly to:
– Achieve and maintain a high standard of special education and care for the students at the centre, and to provide a holistic special education and care programme which will help to optimise every child’s potential.
– Formulate, implement, monitor and evaluate centre goals, objectives, strategies and action plans in compliance with the Statutory requirements and regulations.
– Minimum Diploma qualification
– Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills;
– Related experience or working with the special needs children would be an advantage.
University College of Technology Sarawak Positions
University College of Technology Sarawak (UCTS) is the culmination of the State of Sarawak’s vision and commitment in establishing a world-class institution of higher learning and research to spearhead the human capital development and innovation activities for the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE). Situated in Sibu, UCTS is committed to facilitating student access to an affordable world-class technical university education that nurtures creative and entrepreneurial leaders through a broad yet specialized education in business, management, science and technology.
UCTS invite aspiring candidates who are driven by excellence to fill up the positions below:-
MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER (FINANCE) – 1 POSITION
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or Professional Qualification (MICPA/ACCA/CIMA/CA/PA)
– Minimum 5 years relevant working experience and 2 years of supervisory experience
– Excellent problem solving, decision making, project management, communication and interpersonal skills required
– Must be committed to continuous process improvement and have demonstrated a record achievement in driving improved efficiency and effectiveness
– Strong, impactful presence to ensure effective communication and partnership with Management
– Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate
– Ability to work effectively cross-organizationally and cross culturally.
TECHNICIANS / SENIOR TECHNICIANS – 7 POSITIONS
A. School of Engineering and Technology. (for Civil Engineering, Electrical / Electronics Engineering Laboratory)
B. School of Foundation Studies. (for Chemistry and Physics Laboratory)
C. Information Technology Department. ( Computer Systems, IT Infrastructure & Networking )
D. Security & Maintenance Department. (Electrical, Mechanical)
– Candidates must possess a recognised Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technology fields such as Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Mechatronics, etc.
– Must be committed, well-organized and meticulous.
– Good communication skills, able to work independently and as part of a team, desire to excel and a positive attitude. Detail Job
CURTIN SARAWAK BE PART OF CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
DEAN, SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE
Curtin University, Sarawak Malaysia (Curtin Sarawak) is the largest offshore campus of Western Australia’s Curtin University,established in partnership with the Sarawak State Government and located in Miri, Malaysia, a city of over 300,000 people in northeastern Sarawak. The Curtin Sarawak campus currently has about 3,500 students and is going through an expansion phase that is expected to increase capacity to 5,000 students.
Curtin Sarawak invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide academic leadership in developing and managing its School of Engineering and Science’s teaching and research programmes.
The appointment will be at Associate Professor/Professor level, depending on the candidate’s qualifications and teaching, industrial and research experience.
The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Pro Vice-Chancellor, Curtin Sarawak and will have direct supervision of six Heads of Department.
To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicants must address all the criteria listed below. Each selection criterion must be addressed separately. Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible.
1. Possession of a relevant doctorate and a record of excellence in teaching and research.
2. Strong leadership and management skills consistent with the duties of a Dean of School, including the management of staff performance.
3. Effectiveness in formal and informal interaction and communication with students, University staff and external stakeholders (the professions, industries and the wider community).
4. Ability to develop a budgetary framework aligned to University strategic planning and operational initiatives, which capitalise on a robust staff profile.
5. Ability to develop the capacity of the School to provide postgraduate courses in Engineering and to respond to market demands for undergraduate courses.
6. Ability to contribute to the overall strategic directions of the University by developing centres of research and a culture of best practice in teaching. Detail Job
Leading Sarawak developer currently seeking h ghly motivated self-driven candidates to apply for following positions for development of a 300 room luxury hotel and high rise condominium project in Miri, Sarawak :
1. HEAD OF RESIDENT SITE TEAM / CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
– Minimum 10 years working experience in similar capacity;
– Experienced in project management, building construction & interior fitting-out works.
– Potential salary from RM12,000 and above depending on level of experience.
2. RESIDENT ARCHITECT
3. RESIDENT ENGINEER (M&E)
4. SITE SUPERVISOR/CLERK OF WORK (C&S/ARCHITECTURAL / M&E)
All positions are on a 2-3 years contract basis based in Miri, Sarawak and available immediately. Relocation and living allowance may be offered to candidates located outside Miri. Detail Job
ALFA LAVAL is the world leader in purifying, refining and recycling innovation. Our people get to pursue their bright ideas for better living and productivity, changing the world one transformative step at a time. If the idea of building your career by building a better world sounds like the right thing to do, find out more about us at
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER, OIL & GAS
– Develop and grow the customer base within the Oil and Gas business in Malaysia
– Manage existing customers, explore and introduce conventional and new products / applications for potential sales
– Attend to sales enquiries, prepare quotations, close orders, manage collection and accounts receivables to achieve yearly performance targets
– Explore and develop potential alliances to drive market penetration and growth
– Degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering with 3 – 5 years sales experience in the oil and gas industry.
– Market knowledge on the industry with sales experience in both onshore and offshore exploration, development and production
– Handling experience of PETRONAS or PSC players and EPC in Malaysia will be added advantage
– Good organizational, planning and follow-up skills
– Strong commercial skills with a solid technical background
– Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and resourcefulness.
– Strong communication and networking skills.