APPLICATION ENGINEER VACANCY @ Nalco Industrial Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Essential Expertise for Water, Energy and Air.
Nalco is an Ecolab company with 2013 net sales of $13.3 billion and more than 45,000 employees, Ecolab Inc.
(NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 170 countries.
Ecolab is looking for an Application Engineer for our Water & Process Services Division in East
Malaysia. The Application Engineer will primarily be responsible for providing contractual services and
assist customers with problem solving support regarding their products /applications /solutions.
Company will provide adequate training and mentoring related to the job. Ability to learn and pickup
skills is expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site field service (routine and troubleshooting servicing) and/or 24-hour over-the-phone or on-site assistance.
- Conduct site surveys, product/application/system audits, direction, training and motivation of support staff and ensure implementation of the Six Service Standards at all client sites.
- Provide technical support to customer on process improvement and optimization.
- Identify and provide value added services to customer.
- Sole account and relationship management for assigned accounts.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Degree in Chemical/environmental/mechanical engineering or similar discipline
- Exposure to Industrial experience during internship would be an added advantage
- Excellent communications and organization skills – fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Local dialect in Fu Chow preferable).
- Able to utilize company 4WD vehicle
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Results oriented
- Team player but can work independently
- Will be based in Bintulu, Sarawak.
- Willing to travel intensively to palm oil mills, other heavy & light industrial area within Sibu, Bintulu & Miri.