At MALAKOFF, we have a vision to become a key player in the power industry locally and globally. Today, we command a significant niche in the power generation sector and with new projects at hand. Through our diversified range of activities, we continue to playa pivotal role in supporting the nation’s drive towards industrialization and to uphold our responsibilities to the public by developing the local skills and expertise.
We are surging ahead to strengthen our presence and to realize our vision, with courage and determination. We seek those potential and capable individuals who have what it takes to grow with us and be part of a company culture that’s powered by people, driven by performance and committed to excellence.
Come explore the possibilities and energize your future with us.
ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER – PROJECTS
- Undertake all roles and responsibilities pertaining to managing the delivery of contractual obligations and contract administration for projects undertaken by the company
- Manage the project, engineering and administrative team for the implementation of project contracts and ensure successful delivery according to agreed scope, time and cost
- Administer all project contracts and ensure appropriate documentation and management of project cost and timelines
- Manage, liaise and coordinate with customers, consultants, third party vendors and contractors on project deliveries and contractual obligations
- Liaise and resolve internally with other departments on related technical, financial and resources related issues
- Lead a team of competent staff by building effective cross unit and cross functional teams and manage all contractors, consultants, engineers and government agencies related to projects
- Responsible for the overall operations, cost, timeline and profitability of the whole project by ensuring that the project is completed in a timely and cost effective manner within the specified quality and safety standards
- Any other assignments as and when required
The position requires the candidate to hold a recognized Professional Degree or Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering or any other relevant engineering degree, and possess the following:
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant experience in Project management and Contract administration is highly regarded
- Possess high degree of initiative, sound judgement, problem solving, planning, analytical & communication skills Detail Job