NATIONAL CARRIER SEEKS DYNAMIC INDIVIDUALS.
Flying to over 80 destinations across 4 continents, MALAYSIA AIRLINES believes in the ultimate excellence. We are looking for a positive driven, self-motivated and articulate individual to join our team.
MANAGER, STRATEGY & PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT OFFICE
- Manage a team of programme management executives in monitoring and running of key projects within the group.
- Provide a structured project/programme management policies, monitor its progress with diligence, to add value and advisory where possible.
- Develop a reporting to structure to Group CEO, assist Group CEO with any ad hoc projects/study that needs to be done.
- Responsible for the running of status update meetings for key initiatives as prioritized by Group CEO’s Office and PMO and periodical updates on key issues as well as delivery of projects/ analysis.
- Provide assistance in analysis of key parameters within each project with an objective to expedite and provide a smooth flow to abovementioned projects. Each deliverable/analysis would need to be vetted and verified before delivery to Group CEO for reference/ decision making.
- Accountable for the productivity of PMO division as well as maintaining speed and quality of deliverables for each project monitored/conducted under PMO.
- Accountable for enforcing governance requirements for each project monitored/conducted under PMO.
- To develop strategic plans and support in strategic decision making.
- Related experience in Business consulting or Corporate Finance or Strategic planning required.
- Malaysian citizens.
- Degree/Professional qualifications in related disciplines (Business/Accounting/Engineering) or its equivalent from recognised higher institutions.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience.
- Prior knowledge of the airline industry is a must.
- Good business sense and knowledge of project management needs.
- Moderate to expert skills with project management/office tools (Microsoft Office application).
- Good communication skills is a must as liaising between different stakeholders is critical towards achieving project goal.
- High energy combined with a positive attitude to overcome multiple barriers in a project.
- Experience in running multiple projects in multiple disciples.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, INTERNAL AUDIT
- Support superior in implementation of audit assignments within the Group to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives and strategies, and in compliance to corporate policies and procedures as well as statutory requirements and regulation.
- Performing audit engagements with key responsibilities including provide input and understanding risk areas and audit scope.
- Design audit programs and execute fieldwork, so as to ensure overall engagement deliverables are complete on time and within budget.
- Provide information and confirm significant audit findings with key responsibilities to ensure effective engagement, communication and execution of audit recommendation.
- Present audit deliverable to superior as well as assist in preparing Audit Report on time and accurately.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the processes, systems, and controls within the Group; and promote sharing of best practices across the organization.
- Maintain high confidentiality of the information and documents arising from all assurance work performed in line with audit charter.
- Recommend training related to subject matter for respective universe to ensure knowledge is at par with current situation and sharing of knowledge acquired with other auditors.
- Malaysian citizens.
- Degree in Accountancy or related disciplines and professional qualification such as CA, CPA, CIA, CCSA or CISA from recognised higher institutions.
- At least 5 years of related experience in public accounting firm, internal audit function or any related areas of a corporate industry with heavy emphasis on financial and operational controls.
- Big picture thinking that would be able to provide effective recommendations that bring long term benefits to Board & management.
- In-depth knowledge of audit methodology, procedures and principles, such as Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO).
- Strong problem solving, persuasive, influencing and interpersonal skill in getting buy-in from management.
- Creative and strategic-thinking skills necessary to resolve complex problems and/or identify innovative control related alternatives.
- Demonstrated strong ability in value add to the Group with strong track record in generating considerable financial improvement to the organization through assurance works.
- Related experience and strong aviation industry knowledge is highly preferred.
Please submit your application with complete resume and relevant qualifications to the following address:
Manager Recruitment, Human Resource Operations
1st Floor, Administration Building 4, MAS Complex B,
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, 47200 Subang, SELANGOR
Email: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Please indicate Position Applied on the top left corner of the envelope. Application should reach us before 31 March 2013.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.