Teachers, are you ready for this opportunity to impact lives? Come and be part of Westlake International School (Boarding)
Westlake delivers the world recognised Cambridge curriculum leading to the IGCSE for students from 5-16 years of age. We focus on active learning where students are encouraged to have dialogue, share ideas and achieve goals.
We offer a working environment that is stimulating and supportive. Our success lies in our ability to work collaboratively, uphold mutual respect and carry responsibility at all times.
Accommodation is provided for expatriate and outstation staff and their immediate families. Competitive remuneration packages are offered.
We provide opportunities for qualified candidates who are seeking rewarding and fulfilling careers in education. Join us today if you have the following:
- Subject disciplines in Math, English, Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Sports, Business, Mandarin
- At least two years of relevant teaching experience and relevant degree qualifications. Experience in teaching the Cambridge curriculum is an advantage
- High level of proficiency in English (IELTS band 6 or equivalent)
- ICT competencies to deliver teaching and learning resources
- Able to teach using active learning methodologies to promote student-centred learning
- Enthusiasm, Care, Commitment to grow your career with us.
Kindly submit your resume with recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) together with the application form which is available on our website. You may submit your application online or to the following address:
Human Resource Department
WESTLAKE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SDN BHD
Lot 18662, Jalan Universiti, Taman Bandar Barat
31900 Kampar, Perak, Malaysia
Tel: (+6) 05-467 2222
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.