Future Prelude Sdn Bhd is an integrated oleochemical company specialising in the production of several oleochemical products and biodiesel using sustainable palm oil as feedstock. The company has its plant and office facilities located strategically at Pulau Indah,Westport in Selangor.
- Oversee and manage all technical aspects of the factory, including production, engineering (maintenance), quality control and general operations.
- Plan, organize, lead and control the production operations to achieve targeted production output, yield, quality and reliability.
- Trouble shoot daily production problems and seek improvement on operation competency in terms of process, quality plan and manpower optimization.
- Trouble shoot daily engineering issues and enhance performance of all plant equipment and ancillary facilities.
- Ensure consistency and continuously strive for improvement in products quality.
- Ensure reliability and consistency in products availability to service all product orders.
- Improvise and optimise existing process plants and facilities to produce new or superior grade / quality products from existing products portfolio.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Chemical Technology or its equivalent with 7 years working experience in production / process plant, preferably within Palm Oil Refinery, Oleochemical and Biodiesel plant.
- Able to trouble shoot unit operation problems, heat and mass balance for reactors, distillation and fractionation system.
- Good knowledge of batch synthesis and proactive with good project management skills.
- Good management, organising, communication and interpersonal skills to manage various departments within the company, and to liaise with 3rd party plant / equipment suppliers, contractors, etc effectively.
- Able to write good-quality reports periodically on the performance, progress and issues with the plant production / operation for higher management’s review.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with detailed resume and send to the following address not later than 4 October 2013.
The HR Manager
Future Prelude Sdn Bhd
11 Jalan Sungai Pinang 5/17,
KS1, Taman Perindustrian Pulau Indah Fasa 2,
42920 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor.
Or email to: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.