Nilai International School Jobs Vacancies 2013
Nilai International School (NIS) oilers the internationally recognised British Cambridge curriculum, University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), in both its Primary and Secondary Schools. Our Cambridge programme is designed to optimally support anc enhance the educational experience for each chile. It is supported by state-of-the-art facilities, newly built Sports Centre with swimming pool facility and Information & Communications Technology. All NIS students have access to modern sporting facilities, as we believe learning and achievement go well beyond the classroom. For further information, please browse www.nis.edu.my.
- Able to teach Primary English, Mathematics and Science at primary level.
- Must have a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Education or equivalent with specialization in the relevant fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching English as a Second Language
Geography / History Teacher
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, History, Geography or any of the social studies
- Experience in teaching Social Studies to either primary or secondary level.
- Candidate must possess at least ABRSM / Trinity Grade 8 / Yamaha Grade 6 Certificate/ Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Music / Performing Arts Studies or equivalent for both practical and theory.
Special Education Teacher
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, preferably on Aspergers and High-functioning Autism.
- Candidate must possess a Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Education, Early Childhood or relevant discipline.
- Have an excellent understanding of how to support the development of young children.
- 5 years experience in marketing. Knowledge in education industry would be an advantage.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, which will commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Interested candidates are requested to send your updated resumes by indicating your current and expected salary not later than
15 July 2013 via email to: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.