Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad (Felda Global) spearheads the
Felda Group’s business transformation into an integrated multinational corporation, focusing on the agri-business sector. It owns 88 active companies undertaking diverse activities such as multi-crop plantations, oils & fats, oleochemicals, logistics and services. With operations including in the USA, Canada, China, Australia and the Middle East, Felda Global aims to extend its reach by undertaking investments, acquisitions and strategic collaborations across the upstream and downstream value chain.
In line with our commitment to expansion and growth, we would like to invite suitably qualified Malaysians to fill the following position.
Job based in Kuala Lumpur
- Perform legal research work and provide advise on new and forthcoming legislations and regulations in Malaysia and other jurisdictions
- Draft contracts, agreements, policies and other legal and non legal documents
- Review contracts, agreements and legal documents
- Provide support to Senior Managers in all areas of work
- Liaise with external counsels and government officials as and when necessary
- Ensure all contracts, agreements and legal documents are properly documented and in line with relevant internal policies and/or approvals have been obtained prior to execution
- Support and manage an organised filing system.
- Possess a recognised Degree in Law
- Able to write and communicate fluently in English
- 3-4 years experience in a corporate environment
- Mature, proactive, meticulous, organised and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates, please send your application via e-mail to Please Login or Register to apply this job online. or apply online at www.feldaglobal.com or send to the following address by/before 25 OCTOBER 2013:
Head of Staffing, Group HR
FELDA GLOBAL VENTURES HOLDINGS BERHAD (800165-P)
Level 42, Menara Felda, Platinum Park
No. 11, Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.