Naim Group of Companies is one of Malaysia’s leading developer and contractor listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia. We have our principal activities in property development, construction, property investment, oil and gas, and trading.
We have exciting job opportunities for suitably qualified Malaysians to join our management team. Successful candidates will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Kuching or any of its offices around Malaysia.
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGERS
– Lead multi-discipline teams to quality project completion, while respecting the established budget and schedule objectives
– Establish and manage site construction management
– Provide leadership in the performance of all activities related to the execution of construction work including contract
administration, quality control, planning and cost control,
materials management, office management, labour relations, and security, safety and accident prevention.
– A recognized Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction
Management, Architecture or Quantity Surveying with CGPA of 3.0 and above or Second Upper Honours from a recognized University
– Age between 30 to 35 years
– Minimum 7 years of working experience in the engineering field with substantial experience in construction works
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong leadership qualities with a strong track record in
dealing successfully with internal and external customers
– Results-oriented individual with the ability to motivate and engage the team with demonstrated strength in undertaking the works and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and timelines. Detail Job