The Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) is the largest bilateral chamber in Malaysia with more than 400 members. As part of the German foreign chamber network spanning 85 countries, MGCC is the first choice when it comes to business between Malaysia and Germany.
We are a reliable partner for both Malaysian and German companies and offer excellent services to our members and clients. The Chamber is a highly reputed partner of ministries, government agencies as well as the Malaysian business community.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Lead a team in the Chamber’s PR, events and membership activities.
- Produce the Chamber’s bi-monthly business magazine and other publications.
- Conduct events and other member related activities.
- Nurture and develop our membership base.
- Communicate the Chamber’s messages to the media, government and private sectors.
- Assist the other departments in their marketing activities.
- Maintain the Chamber’s websites.
- Outstanding communication, marketing and leadership skills.
- Creative and team oriented.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Possess passion to build, maintain and extend strong networks with all stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and event management skills.
- At ease with working in a diverse intercultural environment.
- Knowledge of German language is an additional asset.
- Handle full sets of accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Oversee payroll duties including payroll administration and statutory submissions
- Handle credit control functions.
- Enhance work processes through automation.
- Ensure that all accounting payroll matters are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Perform other duties as and when delegated.
- Diploma in Accounting/part qualification in a professional Accountancy course.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experienced in handling full sets of accounts.
- Familiar and knowledgeable in accounting software.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good analytical skills, responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their curriculum vitae stating
expected salary to the following address, not later than 15 June 2014.
The Human Resource Manager
Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Suite 4.7.01. Level 47- Menara Ambank
No.8 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Email : email@example.com