We are an established corrugated board and carton manufacturing company. As we continue to enhance and improve our operations, we have the following vacancies for committed and talented individuals to join and grow with us.
CHIEF FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
– Full spectrum of the Company’s accounting, costing and finance, including treasury, taxation & company secretarial functions
– Prepare and analyse financial & management reports, and plan & formulate the annual budget
– A recognized Degree in Accounting/Finance, Commerce or equivalent
– At least 5 years professional experience required in a manufacturing environment
– Strong sense of integrity, teamwork and drive with the capability to add value to the organization
– Good knowledge of standard costing with a high level of analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
– Develop, Formulate and implement HR strategies and initiatives
– Review and manage effective recruitment strategies to attract and select talented people best fitted for the business units
– Strengthen management team competencies through learning and development initiatives
– Provide strategic, timely advice and solutions to Senior Management team on HR related matters.
– Degree in HR Management/Business Admin or related discipline with at least 5 years of related working experience
– Strong leadership qualities and organizational shills with good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.