Chief Executive Officer UM Specialist Centre
EXPERIENCE THE ART OF HEALING.
UM Specialist Centre (UMSC) is a private medical healthcare provider established in year 2000 and is renowned for its exceptional medical expertise. UMSC provides a wide range of medical services through the highly skilled Professors and Associate Professors of University Malaya Medical Centre.
With our century old experience in healthcare and many pioneering researches in health education in the region, we deliver healthcare outcomes of the highest quality. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in the country and we are looking for an experienced and dedicated individual to join us as:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for the business stewardship, efficient operations and general management of the Company. He/She will also be fully responsible for the Company’s P&L. He/She provides strategic leadership for the company by working with the Board of Directors and other management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
The CEO has full authority in all areas of business operations and acts within UMSC’s policy framework under the direction and control of the Board. He/She is expected to formulate and drive the implementation of strategies for growth in revenue and profits while ensuring the highest quality in patient care and safety.
The CEO will formulate and manage the KPIs of his/her team and drive the objectives through the culture of performance, pricing, marketing and team excellence. The CEO will continuously ensure the prevalence of good governance through compliance in local regulations and conventions practiced in the industry.
Importantly, the CEO must have the strategic vision, drive and passion to move the Company to the next level of business growth and profitability.
– Master’s degree or equivalent or 10 to 15 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
– A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
– Very strong leadership and general management skills, excellent motivator
– Good business acumen, able to build commercial relationship and passion for profitability.
– Adaptable, innovative and able to restructure business outfits for operational efficiency.
– Intelligent and articulate and can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
– Prior hospital management experience is a definite advantage.
Attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate. Please write in with complete resume detailing qualifications, experience and achievements to:
Director of Human Resources
Level 2, UMSC Building
Lot 28, Lorong Universiti off Jalan Universiti
Lembah Pantai, 50603 KL.
not later than 15 January 2014