Emery Oleochemicals Jobs Vacancies October 2013
For over 170 years, Emery Oleochemicals has been driving innovation in the natural-based chemicals space. Today, we are recognised by our peers as a leading brand name synonymous for combining the talent of our people and technological know-how to produce high-performance natural-based chemicals for use in wide-ranging industries; from agriculture to home & personal care to packaging to oilfield to automotive and many more. Our global business is the success of our dynamic talent pool. By nurturing the leader in you, together, we will continue to offer unique solutions across our value chain. At Emery Oleochemicals, excellence, passion and creativity is the cornerstone to us CREATING VALUE in the marketplace.
So, come, dream big with us and let our global success be YOURS too!
Regional SaLes Manager, Specialty Chemicals
– Handle strategic planning for the achievement of the sales objectives
– Develop category sales plans and ensure effective demand & supply as well as a strong sales operations infrastructure in order to ensure smooth regional operation
– Explore possibility of opening new markets, expansion of business and area of development
– Accountable for the annual sales and maximizing sales & returns
– Manage and grow existing base of business while developing new customers within the distribution market
– Lead collaborative sales efforts, utilising internaL technical experts to solve customers’ product formulation & application issues.
– At Least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or TechnicaL Degree with solid background in sales & marketing of specialty chemicals product lines (personal care, plastic, biolubes, agro-chemicals, etc.).
– Prior chemical sales, technical service, applications engineering or product development experience is preferred. Detail Job