In tandem with MBSB’s business growth, we are constantly on the lookout for high achieving and talented young individuals to join us as Management Apprentice and be a part of our innovative Team. If you are looking for a fulfilling career, this is your chance to join us and create your own opportunities.
MBSB – Management Apprentice Program (MAP)
MBSB- Management Apprentice Program (MAP) is a one (1) year program designed to develop and groom Talented Graduates to become future leaders of our Company. Upon successful completion of the program,
Management Apprentice will be offered exciting job opportunities based on their career aspirations, learning experience during the program and also based on business needs.
The overall objective of the program is to provide a solid foundation to develop your career as a well-rounded, professional banker through a structured specialized development program.
The successful candidates will undergo ‘on-the-job’ training and gain exposure and experience and at the same time be given the opportunity to participate in a wide-array of internal and external programs, designed to provide business knowledge, technical and managerial skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Islamic Banking, Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting with minimum CGPA of 3.00 and above or Second Class Upper.
- Hard-working, disciplined, loyal and fully committed.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has shown leadership potential while in university / college through projects and extra – curricular activities.
- Self-motivated, creative and a quick learner.
- Willing to travel and be re-located at any of MBSB’s Branches.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo comprehensive selection process before they are absorbed into the program. Detail Job