Lundin Malaysia is an independent oil & gas exploration and production company operating in Malaysia. To support the Company’s continued sustainable development, we are seeking to strengthen our team with enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals in the following disciplines:-
OPERATIONS ENGINEERING & MAINTENANCE MANAGER (ONSHORE)
– For the stated position, execute activities associated with the provision of offshore upstream oil and gas facilities.
– Provide assistance to strategize, develop and plan solutions for provision of an effective Operations Department capable of adequately supporting the Key Performance Indicators required for supporting operational functions in accordance with Industry Standards.
– Assist in the development and implementation of a Management System in accordance with the guidelines of ISO 9001 and the ISM code of practice.
– Assist with the resourcing and establishment of operational departments onshore and offshore for the safe and efficient operation of the Bertam assets. This will include the FPSO, WHP, Logistic Support Base and operational support in Kuala Lumpur.
– Provide guidance to establish ramp up plan and competency based training matrix, then implementation of same for all personnel according to identified needs.
– Ensure HSE and Operational Performance Targets within area of responsibility are achieved.
– Provide support for the establishment and management of an effective Emergency Response Function.
– Provide support to establish and manage Classification and similar Statutory Compliance functions.
– Interface with Project and Other Lundin departments during the construction, installation and operational phases.
– Develop and implement the identified requirements for the maintenance of Bertam field asset Technical Integrity. Detail Job