University College of Technology Sarawak Positions
University College of Technology Sarawak (UCTS) is the culmination of the State of Sarawak’s vision and commitment in establishing a world-class institution of higher learning and research to spearhead the human capital development and innovation activities for the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE). Situated in Sibu, UCTS is committed to facilitating student access to an affordable world-class technical university education that nurtures creative and entrepreneurial leaders through a broad yet specialized education in business, management, science and technology.
UCTS invite aspiring candidates who are driven by excellence to fill up the positions below:-
MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER (FINANCE) – 1 POSITION
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or Professional Qualification (MICPA/ACCA/CIMA/CA/PA)
– Minimum 5 years relevant working experience and 2 years of supervisory experience
– Excellent problem solving, decision making, project management, communication and interpersonal skills required
– Must be committed to continuous process improvement and have demonstrated a record achievement in driving improved efficiency and effectiveness
– Strong, impactful presence to ensure effective communication and partnership with Management
– Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate
– Ability to work effectively cross-organizationally and cross culturally.
TECHNICIANS / SENIOR TECHNICIANS – 7 POSITIONS
A. School of Engineering and Technology. (for Civil Engineering, Electrical / Electronics Engineering Laboratory)
B. School of Foundation Studies. (for Chemistry and Physics Laboratory)
C. Information Technology Department. ( Computer Systems, IT Infrastructure & Networking )
D. Security & Maintenance Department. (Electrical, Mechanical)
– Candidates must possess a recognised Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technology fields such as Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Mechatronics, etc.
– Must be committed, well-organized and meticulous.
– Good communication skills, able to work independently and as part of a team, desire to excel and a positive attitude. Detail Job