Company Overview :
We are one of the leading building materials distributors in Malaysia. In line with our growing business, we invite suitably dynamic, resourceful & highly motivated individuals to join us for a rewarding career in the following position:-
The Job Responsibilities :
- The Credit Manager is responsible for overseeing the credit management of the organisation, establish and / or to ensure a set of comprehensive
Credit Policy and Procedures are adhered to.
- Lead credit team and build strong, effective relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge in evaluating clients’ background and able to judge, recommend, provide related market information accurately.
- Perform current and new site visits to recommend risk mitigation strategies to effectively manage credit risk.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economic / Finance / Accounting or its equivalent
- Relevant Credit and / or Financial experience in Building Materials Industry
- Legal knowledge is beneficial
- Strong knowledge in financial statement analysis and risk assessment
- Able to communicate effectively and work well in a team environment
- Strong leadership skills & organization skills
- Proficiency in MS office and relevant IT software
Application Procedures :
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a detailed resume including present & expected salary together with a passport-size photograph (n.r) to:
HR & Administration
Lot 59-6, 6th Floor, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-2287 9218 (Contact Person: Ms Ng)
Fax: 603-2287 9217
Email: Please Login or Register to apply this job online.