Lafarge Malaysia Berhad is a leader of the Malaysian construction industry, contributing towards building better cities. Our solutions provide cities and township with more housing. making them more compact. more durable, more beautiful and better connected. Head quatered in the Klang Valley.
Lafarge Malaysia has facilities that include three integrated cement plants in Langkawi, Kanthan and Rawang. a grinding station in Pasir Gudang, more than 3- ready-mixed concrete batching plants and 6 aggregates quarries throughout Peninsular Malaysia. These facilities are supported by a wide network of depots, terminals and distribution facilities, connected by road, rail and sea.
Vessel Operation Executive
1 position – based at Wisma Lafarge, PJ
Responsible for day to day operations of vessels. monitoring of vessels’
performance. planning and scheduling of shipping/vessel operations.
– Must have a Diploma I Degree or recognized Maritime qualification.
– At least 2 years working experience in related field.
– Must have good knowledge in fleet planning, ship management.
– Experience in commercial shipping operation; vessel operations. bills of
– Computer literacy – MS Excel.
Accountant / Senior Accountant (Shared Services)
3 positions – based at Wisma Lafarge. PJ
– Positions are for Record-to-Report (RtR) division in Lafarge Shared Services
Responsible in the consolidation of group accounts and competitor analysis as
well as budget and forecasting process
– Must have strong knowledge in accounting standards. consolidation accounting
and reporting requirements
– Must have a Degree in Finance and Accounting or recognized Professional
qualification (ACCA / MICPA) 8. a member of MIA (desirable)
– At least 4 – 6 years working experience in related field
Learning & Development Specialist
2 positions – based at Langkawi Plant (Pulau Langkawi) & Kanthan Plant (Perak)
– Develop, implement and manage the Company’s Learning and Development activities
– Must have a Degree in Business Administration / HR Management.
– At least 7 years working experience in HR Management with minimum 5 years in
Learning & Development/T raining function.
– Must have good knowledge of competencies development and coaching.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
IT Application Specialist (Supply Chain)
1 position – based at Wisma Lafarge. PJ
– Responsible in requirements gathering and coordinate development activities.
– Responsible to perform testing and coordinate upgrades and enhancements on the Supply Chain applications.
– Must have the ability to understand business needs and translate them into FT needs.
– Strong technical knowledge in SQL scripts. Visual Basic (VB) 6 and .Net programming (VB.net, Cll.Net).
– Ability to develop scripts and queries to extract data and cross check information between various systems.
– Must have a Degree in Computer Science.
– At least 4 years experience in related field.
Interested applicants are requested to write in / email their updated resume to:
Careers with Lafarge, HR Department,
Level 12. Bangunan TH Uptown 3, No 3 Jalan SS21/39, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.