ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE
324 COMBAT SUPPORT SQUADRON
Applications are invited from Malaysian Citizens for the position of BUILDING SERVICES SUPERVISOR reporting to the 324 Combat Support Squadron Infrastructure and Facilities Manager at the Royal Australian Air Force at Butterworth, Penang.
– Assist 324CSS Personnel Services Flight Housing Section to liaise with the Landlords Contractors of the leased residences on the Housing Maintenance Request (HMR) received from the Australian Defence Force (ADF) members.
– Meet with the Landlords Contractors or Services Providers and report back to 324CSS Infrastructure and Facilities Manager to advise on actions required.
– Attend maintenance or service appointments with the Landlords Contractors or Services Providers at the leased residences to assist the ADF members when communication on repair and service requirements and actions to be taken.
– Meet with Contractors or Services Providers to arrange access to leased residences and confirmation of repairs and maintenance works or services.
– To liaise with residents and arrange defects rectification with the relevant Contractors or Services Providers.
– To work closely and monitor the performance of Contractors or Services Providers on building maintenance, air conditioning, plumbing, cleaning and other services.
– Follow through the assigned repair and maintenance works or services until completion.
– To update and monitor the job schedule ó outstanding list, defect list, upgrading list and tasks completed.
– To manage and effectively resolve residents complaints.
– Manage recreation clubs (Hostie and Boatie) facilities and service contracts.
– Manage Hostie All Ranks club services.
– Diploma or Certificate in Real Estate Management, Building Services or any equivalent qualification
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a property services advisory role.
– Possess sound working knowledge in the areas of M&E, plumbing, air conditioning and other general building maintenance works and services.
– Strong administrative and co-ordination skills and able to handle complaints and problems, delivery and meet deadlines.
– Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Proficient in MS Office Suite at intermediate level for Word, Excel and Power Point.
– Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
– Driver’s licence.