Setegap Ventures Petroleum Sdn. Bhd. (“SVP”) is a licensed Petronas Vendor and our core expertise includes Pumping and Well Services, Well Intervention, Coiled Tubing, Production Enhancement and Upstream Drilling related services. SVP has, since inception, grown by maintaining active business links with both local anda overseas principals, especially on the support, supply of parts and equipment to the oil and gas industries.
SVP has achieved an important milestone in 2008 when we qualified for PETRONAS VDP award and became the exclusive service provider of pumping and well services within Malaysia. SVP mobilised this service during 2009 and has since then experiencing exciting and sustained growth year on year.
Today, SVP has expanded its scope with complimentary and value-added services in line with its vision of becoming a comprehensive provider of well services. SVP aims to be acknowledged as a service provider of excellence with proprietary capabilities that are able to penetrate markets in and beyond Malaysia.
Other than our Operating HQ in Kuala Lumpur, SVP has operational bases in Kemaman Supply Base and Labuan as well as a branch office in Miri. In line with this, SVP would like to invite qualified candidates to be part of our growing team to fill the following positions :
(For Kota Kinabalu, Miri and Kemaman)
- Preferably a Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent, with 5 to 7 years of experience in relevant area of expertise.
- Able to conduct reservoir stimulation studies, analyse problems and recommend practical solutions.
- Knowledge in different oil and gas field operations and practices including Drilling and Workover, Production and Reservoir Management is desired. Pumping or Stimulation experienced is preferred.
- Ability to train and share knowledge with others is desirable.
- Willing to travel and to support the operation, qualified to work offshore and able to adopt QHSE standards.
MECHANIC (For Kemaman and Labuan)
- Qualified mechanics specializing in diesel engines, with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in heavy duty diesel engine (Detroit Diesel and Caterpillar), Allison Transmission, and extensive hydraulic system repair and maintenance.
- Welding and fabrication skills will be an advantage.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office applications with good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Able to perform preventive and breakdown maintenance on pumping equipment and other service package.
- Willing to travel, qualified to work offshore and able to adopt QHSE standards.
SENIOR EQUIPMENT OPERATOR / EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
(For Kemaman and Labuan)
- At least 5 years of experience as Senior Equipment Operator and 3 years for Equipment Operators (10 positions available) in the relevant field.
- Able to perform specialized functions of coiled tubing pumping or stimulation and support equipment association with medium to high pressure pumping; and also preventive and routine maintenance of stimulation and support equipment.
- Able to operate and maintain all equipments related to pumping and stimulation; coiled tubing and rig-up.
- Having a sound understanding of downhole tools and well
completion. Knowledge in nitrogen services is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel, competent to support the operation, qualified to work offshore and able to adopt QHSE standards.
FIELD ENGINEER TRAINEE
(For Kemaman, Labuan and Miri)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering; Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Independent and high adaptability to execute instructions.
- High initiative, organized, positive attitude, punctual,hardworking, committed to work and ability to communicate well with others.
- Possess good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel and support the operation, qualified to work offshore and able to adopt QHSE standards.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Fresh graduate applicants are encouraged to apply.
MANAGER, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
(For Kuala Lumpur)
- Manage full spectrum of finance and accounts for the Company.
- Provide consolidated monthly and quarterly financial and management reporting and analysis.
- Ensure Company’s financial, accounting, tax and other related functions are in accordance and comply with corporate governance, legal, statutory and other requirement.
EXECUTIVE, ACCOUNTS (For Kuala Lumpur)
- Responsible in the day-to-day accounting transactions.
- Assist in the month end financial closing activities.
ASSISTANT, ACCOUNTS (For Kuala Lumpur)
- In-charge of timely and accurate preparation and distribution of invoices and related supporting documents.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of Payment Voucher and cheques.
- Having at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
EXECUTIVE, HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION (For Kuala Lumpur)
- Responsible for the administration of Human Resource and Administration function for the company.
- Involve in the coordination and implementation of Human Resource activities within all Human Resource spectrum.
MANAGER, WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS
(For Kuala Lumpur)
- Lead the team towards delivering optimal service standards to both internal and external customer.
- Responsible for the warehouse management, stock and inventory control management.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS (For Kemaman and Labuan)
- Responsible of the warehouse and logistics activities.
Interested applicants are invited to send in your detailed resume with attached passport-sized photo, indicating position of interest to:
Human Resource and Administration
Setegap Ventures Petroleum Sdn. Bhd. (674195-M)
Email : Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
For more info feel free to visit us at www.svpetroleum.com.my