Company Overview :
OMS is an international energy service and precision machining service provider to the world’s leading oil and gas companies in the upstream sector. Established in 1976, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Corporation. Sales and service operations are located in the major oil centres in Asia and Middle East, comprising of 10 full-fledged facilities and a wide network of more than 10 licensed technology partners throughout the world. From this global footprint, OMS provides an integrated and elaborated manufacturing, welding, and fabrication and repair services to support Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) products.
We are looking for an experienced and high calibre professional for an immediate opening.
Operation Manager (Based in Kemaman)
The Job Responsibilities :
– Manage continuous, safe and reliable production operations and meet schedules of deliveries to customers.
– Manage all aspects of the business for the operation and is accountable for its overall performance.
– Ensure implementation of sound and clear strategy, common goals and actions to position OMS as the service provider of choice for our clients.
– Introduction of new technology and services, expansion of our business offering through comprehensive client contacts and value pricing of our services.
– Degree holder in any Engineering discipline
– Experience in manufacturing operation with ISO 9002 knowledge
– Minimum 5 years managerial skill
– Candidates with Oil & Gas Machine Shop Industry experience are highly preferred.
Quality Assurance Managers
(Based in Labuan)
The Job Responsibilities :
– Manage & control the Quality Assurance activities to assure that proper quality procedures are followed and product specifications are met.
– Ensure product quality conformance and continual process improvements to meet customer’s requirement.
– Liaise with External Partners to manage feedbacks and root cause analysis, and suggest improvement to address gaps and reinforce strengths.
– Monitor all Areas of Improvements and Corrective Action Response.
– Formulate and implement program for gauges, inspection, measuring and testing equipment’s calibration and maintenance.
– Degree in any related Engineering preferably in the Manufacturing field.
– Minimum 7 years working experience in the Quality Management Systems.
– ISO 9002 qualified or industry recognised quality system.
– Knowledge in oil & gas industry standards including premium thread licensor’s standards.
– Must be willing to work in Labuan and accommodation will be provided.
Application Procedures :
If you are ready for the challenge with passion for career fulfilment and growth, please submit a detailed resume with a recent passport-sized photo stating qualification, experience, contact number, current and expected salary to Please Login or Register to apply this job online.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
OMS Oilfield Services Sdn Bhd
50-10-10, Level 10
Wisma UOA Damansara
No. 50, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur