We are an established property development company seeking a mature, dynamic, high caliber and growth-focused individual to join our team in the following position:-
Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Corporate Human Resource
– Assist in identifying, planning and monitoring employees’ training needs. Identify, assess and recommend suitable internal or external training to meet the needs.
– Prepare Training Need Analysis and review training requirements and needs as well as advising in training plan implementation.
– Responsible on the overall recruitment matters including position evaluation, job design, advertisement, selection and induction programme.
– Manage, handle and monitor disciplinary matters against Company’s Code of Conduct and standard industrial regulations as well as under take action when necessary.
– Assist in the strategic human capital benchmarking and track individual progress to bridge the identified competencies gap and talent assessment.
– Administer payroll & maintain employee records as well as undertaking regular salary reviews
– Be part of coordination of Employee Climate Survey & Engagement
– Monitor & update annual leave and group insurance coverage
– Knowledge in Immigration matters for foreign labour is an advantage.
– Possess a Degree preferably in Human Resource Management,
Business Studies or any related discipline from any recognized institutions.
– At least 3 to 5 years related working experience preferably in Human Resource & Human Capital Development. Exposure in recruitment / manpower planning, industrial relations and training will be an advantage.
– Computer literate and good proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
– Positive attitude, professional, creative, independent, multitasking and able to meet tight deadline.
– A good team player, result and quality oriented and good interpersonal and presentation skills. Detail Job