Sepang Aircraft Engineering is a subsidiary of EADS, a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services.
Recognized as leading and independent Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul service provider for commercial aircraft, engine and component, Sepang Aircraft Engineering seeks an energetic, young and motivated engineer to fill up the following position:
Position: Engineer, Structure Repair (7 vacancies)
The engineer works in the structure repair group, and is in charge of coordinating the development and availability of repairs solutions, in order to provide our customers with adequate instructions to repair structural aircraft parts. The engineer shall ensure that the answers are provided on time on quality and in line with airworthiness requirements.
This includes the management of daily repair requests (including AOG requests) through our information system.
- Experience in Structural repairs is a must.
- Candidates can be either :
- With a Degree in Aeronautical Engineering + 3 years experience in aircraft structures.
- Or technician with 7 years working experience in aircraft structures.
- Good command in English communication skills
- Customer minded
- Knowledge of Structural Repair Manual would be an added advantage. Detail Job